Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hau'oli Lā Hānau Alison!

First off, I finally found the piping tip that I'd been looking for forever. It's amazing, and I love it! I tried using it the first time for the batch of cupcakes I am about to blog about below, and ah, the swirls are amazing! Of course, I need more practice as always.


Anyhow! Two or three weeks ago, my cousin Karen ordered a batch of cupcakes from me for her friend, Alison's birthday. Karen requested red velvet cupcakes with a Hawaiian theme. She and Alison went to Hawaii not long ago, and they had a blast.

So I got off work late yesterday. I didn't get a chance to work on the cupcakes until 9, after I was done with dinner and chores. I baked the cupcakes, and while they were cooling, I made the frosting. After that I went onto making the decorations. I never been to Hawaii before, but whenever I think of Hawaii, I think of their flowers and sea turtles! So immediately I started making them. I also made some white chocolate strawberry seashells with a pearl that I used edible pearl dust on. I also used chocolate to make mocha starfish with graham cracker "sand". I realized if it wasn't for the flowers, it would be more like a sea or ocean theme.
I packed everything, and decorated a hour before I handed the cupcakes over to Karen. She loved it, and I hope her friend, Alison does too!

*Update*
Karen told me that Alison loved it very much! When I asked her what she means by loved it. Karen said loved everything of it, look and taste. Yay!!

20 comments:

  1. reason procrack4pc This article is so innovative and well constructed I got lot of information from this post. Keep writing related to the topics on your site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bluestacks-premium-crack can be an easy but useful tool for running and launching a distinct Android app around your computer. Entirely for conducting Android programs onto user Micro-Soft window operating-system apparatus with no 19, it employs a Google accounts.
    new crack

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article is so innovative and well constructed I got lot of information from this post. Keep writing related to the topics on your site. logic pro x crack

    ReplyDelete

  4. Thanks for sharing such great information, I highly appreciate your hard-working skills which are quite beneficial for me. idmcracksetup.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing such great information, I highly appreciate your hard-working skills which are quite beneficial for me. Smadav Rev Crack

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must say I am impressed. I rarely come across a blog
    it's just as informative and interesting, and no doubt it's you
    a nail on the head. The problem is, too few people talk smart about it.
    I'm so glad I found this while searching about it.
    adobe photoshop cc crack
    abbyy fine reader crack

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello there, I just discovered your blog on Google, and I like it.
    is quite useful. I'll keep an eye out for brussels sprouts.
    If you keep doing this in the future, I will be grateful. A large number of people will profit.
    based on your writing Cheers!
    sam dj crack
    avast virus definitions crack
    appfarber recovery scan tool crack
    quick heal antivirus pro crack

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for this post, I really found this very helpful. And blog about best time to post on cuber law is very useful.
    vysor pro crack
    wondershare filmora crack
    lumion pro crack
    express vpn crack
    cubase pro crack

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post, but I wanted to know if you can write
    something else on this topic? I would really appreciate it if you can explain this.
    A bit more. Appreciation
    glary utilities crack
    moho pro 12 crack
    originpro crack
    google nik collection crack

    ReplyDelete
  10. . For being the first person to come in and the last person to leave, we commend your dedication and hard work!
    advanced systemcare pro crack
    avg internet security crack
    ipvanish crack

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I found your blog on Google and I really like it.
    It's easy to use. I will always see blooming Brussels.
    If I continue to do this in the future, I will be grateful.
    Many people will benefit.
    Copy your greeting post!
    polarr photo editor pro with crack
    anymp4 blu ray ripper crack
    origin pro crack
    emeditor professional crack

    ReplyDelete

  12. Biographyall is a Blog or website about Celebrities and Actors. You can read all kinds of Celebrities Biography, Wikipedia, NetWorth, Height, Age, Marriage Life and more.

    ReplyDelete

  13. I am very thankful for the effort put on by you, to help us, Thank you so much for the post it is very helpful, keep posting such type of Article.
    FxSound Pro Crack
    Download WWE 2K20
    TeraCopy Pro Crack

    ReplyDelete